Re: [ga] NC BS

Joanna and all assembly members

  I cannot say what WXW's motivations are.  I doubt that anyone could
or even should, especially in this instance.  What is obvious is that
WXW's uncontrollable babbling regarding the Rebid vote is decidedly
inconsistent with the current GA's wishes, and voting rules...

Joanna Lane wrote:

> William,
> By that logic, neither Amadeu Abril as an ICANN Director, nor any GA Task
> Force Representative have the necessary mandate to hold their current
> positions. Are you suggesting we restage these elections? Or could it be
> that you just want Jamie to use up his daily quota on minutiae, so that he
> can't usefully campaign for his Motion?
> Regards,
> Joanna
>
> > From: "William X Walsh" <william@wxsoft.info>
> > : > What do you intend to do about people who register to vote in the GA,
> > and
> > : > are "real", unique persons, who are interested in global DNS
> > policy, and
> > : > follow the GA discussions on via the archives, as many do?  What would
> > be
> > : > the logic of excluding them as GA voting members?  Jamie
> > :
> > : Because the rules specifically state that they are not GA members.
> > :
> > : There is no logic involved, it is a simple fact.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827