Re: [ga] GA vote: status

Marilyn and all assembly members,

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder.
>
> My own personal view is that while I don't fully agree with having such a vote, that Alexendar's motion comes closer to an acceptable approach, IF the GA seriously wants an improved functioning private sector led entity.

  Well many disagree with your opinion here Marilyn.  As such there is a vote
on both motions even though most of us realize and have voiced as such ,
that Alexanders motion is "Milk Toast" and is purposefully offered as
a confusion to Jamie's Rebid motion.

> I know that there is a concern, always, that people won't vote.

  Yes there always is..

> I agree that all GA members, regardless of their voting preference, should remember to vote! Even if you abstain.

  Abstaining is a non-vote.  Doing so is the cowards way out.

> Best regards,
> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827