Re: [ga] Re: [WLS Conference Call]

Well although it is at some ungodly hour for my work in SouthEast Asia I will try to
attend today's meeting.

Let us give Kudos to Mr. Gomes, he has acted as a gentlemen in arguing an untenable
position.

Let us detract from the right and honourable Ms. Cade as she has sunk to new depths
supporting said position.

Let us hope that proceedings today are more aligned with truth.

"anti-consumer and anti-competition."  These are the points to be dealt with poste
haste, and they are most certainly policy issues as well alluded to by past chair Mr.
Younger.

Some folks slanderously malign the Norton group by implying that they come up with
viruses, and some would suggest a similar tactic used by Verisign to come up with
this little nugget called the WLS.  And my goodness look at what the Justice
department says of Microsoft.

We must stop these vicious attacks by stopping the systems that allow such
probabilities to exist.  ICANN must finally step to the plate and breach this wave of
"anti-consumer and anti-competition." behavior.  If for no other reason than the
appearance of propriety.

Sincerely,
Eric