[ga] Efficacy and Value

The following is for those who are tired words and want to lead by
example;

I have been involved with a Herculean project to launch a
pre-registration site for a ccTLD which heretofore has not been
commercialized. I have been drafting and redrafting and re-redrafting
the core documents.

Privacy is easy, complete and absolute.
UDRP is harder but not by much, there will be no mandatory WIPO type
resolution clauses.
TMs and IP is easy - No interference and no helping for the IP
domination. Unless it is clear gross and requires no logic except
something so simple as "is your name Coca Cola? Coke will be open.  We
will give no advanced notice so that the TM folks can lock up Mr. Howard
Johnson, let the best and first win.
There will be absolutely no warehousing. No way no how. We will reserve
some names but put them out over the next month or so in an expiration
data base so that those best names are shared throughout.
We anticipate a 90 day use it or lose it policy.
We will have cheaper prices so you can do a 90 day registration and then
decide what to do.
All of our policies and directives will be developed on an open and
transparent forum. Any UDRP will be voluntary and held on that forum
with public involvement. Public dot commoner involvement will not be
tolerated, IT WILL BE INCORPORATED.

The basis for our marketing of said ccTLD is to market and help develop
the country not some squarely empty marketing theory. We believe in
marketing is Education and Education is marketing and that emerging
Countries need an inside outside and outside inside approach to IT
development.  We will not compete with ICANN we will lead it.  We will
not compete with inclusive roots and Flemings IPv16s we will embrace and
grow with them.

I write this at this time to raise awareness that the efforts of this
group are not lost but carry into the formulation of great policies for
great nations.

Sincerely,
Eric

ps Please remember Danny and wish him a great recovery.