Re: [ga] Re: ALSC draft -- Outreach

Jeff,

I agree with you here to a point.  And then I just get down right pissed
off.  This is like going to a doctor who should be able to cure your
infection with an antibiotic, can't - and then blames it on you for the
people you hang out with.  I understand the Touton has a little server
warehouse up in the Marina area and about 74 billion ips reserved.  Why did I
just run a ping trace from SE Asia and have it routed through MDR.
Competence is not the issue. They can do it, they just yell and scream that
they cannot.  The actual ownership of the ICANN is not the issue.  There is
no membership.

Accountability is the issue, these bastards never stand up for what they do.
They never say this is what I am doing and why.  They are spineless at best
and larcenist at norm.

To say that non-domain name holders ( individuals ) should be excluded due to
technical problems is absurd, to say there will be a crash due to alternate
dotBizs is ludicrous.  These people blame technical incompetence for there
own social incompetence.  My techno friends can do anything these people need
to run this ICANN right yet they are blamed for not having the answers.  In
this case hail to the technos and wo be it upon us poly-wogs.

Eric