Re: [ga] Re: VeriSign/RealNames - XTNS

Dear Paul,
Tim was most probably used as a test.  Technically and marketingly. By
purpose or by mistake. Anyway they know what they wanted. And they may
offer the "." "bug" some times at "NSI user community" consensual demand.
The real tectical important point is to know is which character set is
supported already.

http://icann:org works the same and the slogan "get more with double dot"
is not bad.
http://icann/org "slash competition with the slash company" is not bad either