Re: [ga] IDNO -- This affects no one.

Hi! Bradley,
Since you are around: could you send me the info I dearly miss :-) ?

I disagree with you one a part of this point: the ICANN acts as a magnet
for many good and interesting people (you would not be here otherwise).

The hope is that once Bill has accepted what you day, he will accept what I
say. That is people are worth more than Joe Sims ringmarole and that we
should proceed from our own common diversed capacities to build the real
response.

ICANN is a necessary thing - as three registries. What is bad is that Joe
Sims from the very begining has taken it over (they documented enough the
way he selected the BoD Members). And that Joe Sims and Louis Touton are
obviously brillant persons. But ICANN does not need them, at least not the
two of them (while they obviously need the ICANN).

Jefsey