[ga] Task Force appointees

The General Assembly needs to provide a representative to the NC Structure
Task Force.  As this particular TF has already convened, it is appropriate,
in this instance, for the Chair to appoint a representative (as an election
process can take several weeks to complete and there is an immediate need for
our participation in this particular TF).  Having reviewed the names of those
that have declared their interest, I have decided to appoint David Farrar to
be our representative.

I would ask David to chair a committee tasked with developing the GA's
position on ICANN's future structure, and to seek the counsel of those other
members that have declared an interest in this area.

The Names Council has also established a Task Force to attend to the issue of
intra-registrar transfers.  Although we have not yet been asked to provide a
representative (probably an oversight), I am reasonably confident that such
an invitation will be forthcoming as this matter was brought to the attention
of the Council by the GA.

As this issue must also be dealt with in an expeditious manner, I also
consider it appropriate to appoint a representative to facilitate the rapid
resolution of outstanding issues.  For this Task Force we will need the
benefit of a representative with a passionate interest in the subject who has
demonstrated a commitment to registrant rights.    Accordingly,  I am asking
William Walsh to accept this responsibility, and to similarly chair a
committee that will discuss GA concerns relative to the transfers issue.

I would ask both David and William to confirm their appointments.