[ga] icannworld.org

Hi Joop

> While I am very disappointed about what happended yesterday at the GA
> meeting, with the published agenda suddenly disregarded  and 2 items not
> addressed,  I will not help playing the game of attacking a Chair before
> there is another elected one willing to take over that thankless job.

Sorry, Joop, the TLDA members have raised as an issue that Bradley
Thornton's presentation was cut out from the agenda without notice.  If
true, I would argue
that is iniquitous.  I have no knowledge of the reason for it being cut.

You should be aware that Danny lost my support some time ago.

As far as Danny following proper process I would also remind you of the
following: