Re: [ga] Business Constituency and the GA

Peter, could you describe how ccTLDs "represent the interests of users
and individual registrants".

I see some of the better managed ccTLDs representing local the Internet
industry (JPNIC is good example, very few Japanese ISPs who are not
members of JPNIC), but very few (.nz and .ca?) show an interest in
individual registrants or user's interests.

Whatever.  I think it's pretty clear that the registrars, gTLDs and
ccTLDs are under represented in the DNSO. The 4 user constituencies are
so farcically unrepresentative of their potential constituencies (and
none show any interest in outreach) that a DNSO where the three
suppliers elect people to the board would be a very sensible step forward.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Peake
GLOCOM Tokyo