Re: [ga] Mr. Qaddafi Salutes Verisign

Bill and all assembly members,

William S. Lovell wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Bill and all assembly members,
> >
> > William S. Lovell wrote:

> > > Is there proof that this was actually done by the directors?
> >
> >   I suppose a FOIA request would render this information
> > or request.  But I really don't know if it would or not.
> > I do have a copy of the filing that was sent.
>
> If the directors did this, they should post what they did, or
> otherwise confirm or deny.

  I believe they sent out a new release.  I do not have the
links however.  I do have that press release.

> The copy you have -- is it in
> electronic form for posting?

  Not really as the prom that is to be used is not in
a good postable form as you most likely know.

> I'm curious to see how far ICANN
> is taking its security concerns.

  Well I think this is now known without doubt.  It is not taking it
very seriously would seem obvious in that the USG had to shut
down the Somalia sites themselves.

> Bill Lovell

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827