RE: Re[4]: [ga] Domain Transfers

Just to jump in here - I've been involved in the transfer of
over 500 domain names from one registrar to another - mostly
from NSI/Verisign - and *none* have experienced any downtime.
None.  NSI denied a bunch, held up a bunch, ignored a bunch
of requests, but when the transfer was pushed again, all
went well.  I agree with WXW here.  I've never heard of a
concrete example of any name having downtime because of a
transfer.  Other reasons? Yep.  Tranfers? No.

-Hugh