Re: [ga] Domain Transfers

WXW and all assembly members,

William X Walsh wrote:

> Thursday, Thursday, December 13, 2001, 3:46:32 PM, L Gallegos wrote:
>
> > that my domains are protected.  In addition, if a domain is lost in transit
> > and the original registrant can show a paid invoice for it, it should be
> > automatically recovered whether it was deleted or not.  This, IMO, is a
> > fatal flaw in the process that allows hi-jacking and wrongly protects both
> > the gaining registrar and the hijacker.  It's an error in the system and
> > should be handled as such.
>
> Domains are never lost "in transit"

  True.  They just can't or "Won't" be found...

> Some people here appear to have a real lack of understanding of the
> transfer process and how it works.

  Present company not included I suppose?  Of course many people do not
understand the transfer process.  That is one of many reasons why a
TF is needed and being called for...

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
> --
> Webcertificates.info
> SSL Certificates for resellers from $49ea

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827