Re: [ga] how to deal with liars?

This was taken from a post of Karls' to another thread of TRs seeking to
block participation;

The idea that "stakeholdership" can be confired upon one, or denied to
one, by some outside body or person is a feudal relic.

                --karl--

While an argument should be addressed on its' merits and not on its'
authorship.
I wonder does Karls' statement apply to both in this instant?

As to "purposeful misrepresentation" it would seem that someone may have done
that to wrest control of the GA.

Eric
PS.  As to purposeful; we here in the western US with our dialect are
laughing at this as the root word purpose would suggest a good reason for
doing it.  We use the word intentional, simply meaning that it was intended
to deceive.