Re: [ga] Re: Joker.com filing "common law" .info claims

Eric and all assembly members,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Jeff et. al,
>
> Generally, Roeland's previous statement on this matter would be
> correct but:
>
> As of three months ago there were no such documents listed with the
> Secretary of State of California.  Well that is not completely correct
> the founding owner was still listed as the owner, and we all know it is
> fairly difficult for our dearly departed to own anything.  (of course
> the clerk could have been wrong that gave me that info)
> http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C2121683
> The statement of officers did not seem to be up to date either, but then
> they are not in compliance with the statement of non-profit operations
> either.

 Indeed, your reference is only very basic information.  But given the date and
the address listed, this seems to be a normal record for the creation or
ICANN as a non-profit corp.  As such it is accurate as far as it goes.

  As you, I and a very few others have three months ago pointed out
on this forum, the qualification of the now ICANN as a valid non-profit
under the proper definition is certainly questionable if not clearly
not properly qualified as such.

> So I would say it is not a matter of public record, and therefor it is whatever our
> staff and board say.

  Our?  Who's "Our" are you referring to?

>  And the DoC just signed a contract with these guys!  I hope the
> DoD is more careful.

  I hope that DOC/NTIA does a more in depth review...