Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [ga] Re: http://www.dnso.org/icannatlarge/2002.ICANNATLARGE-Panel-vote.html

Bill and all assembly members, stakeholders or interested parties,

William S. Lovell wrote:

>    Let me say that as I read it, Pindar declined his nomination to the
>
> Supervisory Panel, and after the election is held, who knows?  I've
> seen some new names that have immediately exhibited substantial
> skills, and real interest.  The function of that Supervisory Panel is
> precisely to carry out all of the things that you complain have not
> yet been done, so I believe the complaint to be both uninformed
> and premature. (When that chore is done, and the outreach program
> can commence, I expect to see substantial more numbers of members.
> And 771 without any real outreach ain't bad.)

  Bill, several ICANNATLARGE.COM early on members did quite
a bit of outreach and some of that is documented on the Atlargestudy.org

archives for any and all to review.

  Second, yes Pinder has decided to make himself scarce sense he
was obviously exposed, again...  Also this is quite well documented
on the Atlargefourm.org archives as well as the DNSO GA archives.
Feel free to do review...

  Third, the ICANNATLARGE.COM has now been up and running for
several months.  Offers from day one were made to get the funding
accounts
and model in place and the accounts could have been set up in a matter
of a few days.  The funding model is another matter entirely depending
on whether ICANN was going to actively participate.  So far they
have passed the "Buck", pardon the pun on this score.  As to the
filing for ICANNATLARGE.COM as a non-profit in France or
in the US, that too was offered and Joop turned that offer down
flat as well.  Bad move!  Hence, as this is now all well documented
I fail to see where you came up with this part of you statements
above...  ???  Very odd...

  Forth, I am fairly but sadly sure that ICANNATLARGE.COM will
be a long time if ever in gaining 5000 members which was Pinders
"High Water Mark", if you recall...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827