Re: [ga] NC BS

Thursday, May 16, 2002, 2:20:06 PM, James Love wrote:
>     But this is not a requirement for those who belong to "official" DNSO
> constituencies?

That was an exception I did not agree with (one imposed by the Names
Council), but my understanding is that they must remain on the
official mailing list for that constituency (in other words an active
participant) and is thus in the same spirit.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>