Re: [ga] NC BS

>     But this is not a requirement for those who belong to "official" DNSO
> constituencies?

Constituencies determine their membership criteria according to their
charter and bylaws. Mailing lists are typically a useful communications tool
and not part of that criteria (although, it could conceivably be).

The GA, of course, is not a constituency, but a pan-constituency forum that
also welcomes the participation of interested, qualified individuals that
may not necessarily be a constituency member.

My point is that participatory criteria can, and are, determined by the
membership of the distinct groups within ICANN - an effort that, to the best
of my knowledge, has never been undertaken by the GA.

-rwr