Re: [ga] Business Constituency and the GA

WXW, Peter and all assembly members,

  I seems like WXW's response (See below) is rather Kookish.
I guess some assembly members just think that a declaritory
statement is all that is needed to justify their idea or position.
I doubt that plays well with the rest of the assembly members
however...

  There is plenty of good reasons why the ccTLD's should have their
own SO if they collectively believe they should.  I have read their
justifications, and they are well balanced and show a reasonable
set of arguments to consider such an SO.  Perhaps WXW has
not revised these documents very well if at all?

William X Walsh wrote:

> Wednesday, Wednesday, November 21, 2001, 1:56:36 PM, Peter Dengate Thrush wrote:
>
> > That is why, incidentally, the DNSO needs to remain as it is, as the
> > debating chamber for the development of consensus policies affecting the
> > g-TLDs,
>
> That is not what it is, nor is it what it should be or become.
>
> There is no special status for the ccTLDs that warrant them having
> their own SO.  None.
>
> The ccTLD CONSTITUENCY bears the brunt of the responsibility for
> non-addressing of ccTLD issues in the DNSO.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
> --
> Webcertificates.info
> SSL Certificates for resellers from $49ea

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827