Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > Well what sounds like to you is totally wrong.  "Who you going to believe me or your
> > eyes"  ;>}
>
> Well, if the question has to do with trusting a shyster like
> yourself who defended criminal pornographers (and is now
> claiming to represent dotcommoners), then I have no problem
> saying: NEITHER.

My apologies to Eric Dierker.  The man he represented was
not a criminal pornographer.  He was just another innocent
who worked in someone else's pornography shop and kept
copies of all the boss's records for later use against his
boss.

Sorry about that confusion Eric.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos