Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

Sotiris,

I believe that through some quirck of fate you posted this to the GA.

My record as a criminal defense attorney, a Jag Representative, or a prosecuter of civil
matters is of no interest to this group except that it partially explains my compassion for
human plight.  Yes the man you mention was a client who was badly abused by the porno
industry, but I do believe we recovered for him and created precedence to cease worker abuse
in such environs.

Unless it is brought to the forefront by brave men such as you refer to, abuse of laborers
in such heinous areas of commerce never come to light.  It is a scourge which due to my ill
health I was forced to give up the battle against.  But don't you worry; a little bout with
stage four non-hodgkins lymphoma with pancreatic involvement ain't goin ta keep this old boy
down.

Now I do not take on Juries and Judges but the cause of dotcommoners.

Peace be with you my friend and may tomorrow bring an even better day than today.

Eric