Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:20:08 -0800, Sotiris Sotiropoulos
<sotiris@hermesnetwork.com> wrote:

>Eric Dierker wrote:
>
>> Sotiris,
>>
>> This is entirely false and any and all records will show that I resigned due to disability which
>> ultimately resulted years later in six months of chemotherapy and later total remission.  You
>> know what is funny about this attack is that in later years it has been determined that the
>> non-hodgkins stage four lymphoma with pancreatic involvement that I was diagnosed with was
>> determined to be caused by Atomic fallout in Northern Arizona.
>
>Really?  Well, I've read that cocaine has been proven to be
>a cause of non-Hodgkins lymphoma:

I am sure I am not the only person finding this unedifying to say the
least.  Mr Dierker is not at this point in time standing for any
office so what is gained from this?

I take no position on the validity or otherwise of the claims but I
would like to say I feel the topic matter is inappropriate for this
list as it in no way relates to ICANN or DNSO matters.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527