[ga] Outreach

The Outreach Program I speak about is MY outreach program.  I have consistently pounded on it in this
forum and in the ALSC.  Ms. Dyson was referring to MY presentation to the BoD which was during open
comment and which they will have to endure again tomorrow.  And I will continue to pound on it.

See if this jogs your memory;

Internet Cafe's as registration locales and marketing points and voting booths and Outreach.

The emerging countries use of postal service locations for IT access being other end facilities for
Outreach.

Combined with a Tokten ( http://www.undp.org.np/programme/tokten/  using immigrants in developed countries
to spearhead Outreach in their respective emerging countries) and UN approach.  Verification done
locally.  The access points as remote locations for all ICANN meetings.

ccTLDs being used to coordinate local community operations and Outreach.

I also have related that the company I work for has expended great sums allowing me to develop the
theories and that I will move forward with it regardless of GA or ICANN approval.

Developing IT Countries need to increase domestic use of the Internet in order to reduce shared costs of
the infrastructure, we cannot do this through individually owned computers for many reasons, (overuse
being one), until we gradually increase infrastructure.

I appeared in front of the BoD as an individual, and proclaimed that I was the only individual there
(humor to stress my point)

I do not know what about my program scares you so bad as to take up such a vicious attack on me.  But go
right ahead I won't back down.

Sincerely,
Eric Dierker