Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substanceto: [ga] icannworld.org

Kristy McKee wrote:

> I have not listened/read through this weeks ICANN/DNSO meeting information
> yet (I hope to have time over the holiday)... What I know of Esther I
> assume she was making a joke.

After A. Muellher's "procedural bullshit" comment, at
2:06:44 of the video archive of the Public Forum on At Large
Participation on Monday, Nov 12, 2001, Esther Dyson says:

"I would like to pit Jerry Berman's version of a restricted
ICANN against Eric Dierker's and see what we come out with.
I think that would actually be a useful discussion."

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos